A recording of this webinar is now available.
The UK government has published the revised version of the Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Gap Information) Regulations 2017 in the form in which they are likely to come into force on 6 April 2017.
Join us at our webinar when we will provide practical guidance on the new reporting requirements, including:
- Which employers will be caught
- What you need to publish and when
- Measuring your pay gap – including what counts as “pay” and how to calculate the gender pay and bonus gaps
- Whether you should provide a narrative to explain any pay gaps and what it might look like
- The potential consequences for your business arising from this new obligation, including the risk of equal pay and discrimination claims
- The implications for your brand and reputation and how to manage them
The main webinar presentation will last 50 minutes, followed by a 10-minute online question and answer session.
This session is eligible for 1 CPD hour.