During this webinar, Squire Patton Boggs and pre-employment screening specialists, ADP, will consider common issues arising at the start of the employment process, including:
- Why do it?
- When is it permissible?
- What are the risks?
- Good screening practices
Immigration and visa issues
- What obligations are there on employers to ensure staff have the right to work in the UK?
- What does Brexit mean for prospective employees from the EEA?
Key legal pitfalls
- Discriminatory job advertisements
- What not to ask at interview
- Common mistakes employers make
The webinar will last for 60 minutes – including an online question and answer session – and will be of interest to both HR professionals, recruiters and in-house counsel.
Login details for the webinar will be provided in the confirmation email you will receive after registering for the event