7 Devonshire Square
London EC2M 4YH
Following on from our recent breakfast roundtable on what to do in a cyber-theft or fraud situation, Squire Patton Boggs partners Laurence Winston and Chris Webber will be joined by James Stothard and Damian Ozenbrook of Blue Square Global to look at tracing and recovering your stolen monies.
In particular they will cover:
- Effective use of investigators and other asset tracing techniques
- The investigator’s perspective
- Looking behind complex trust structures and tracing ultimate owners
- Following the money across jurisdictions
- Enforcement tactics in the UK, EU and beyond
The roundtable provides an opportunity for discussion on strategies for tracing and securing lost financial assets and how to recover using local court processes.
The roundtable session is tailored for in-house counsel. It attracts one-hour of CPD and is complimentary, but please note that places are by invitation only.
Contact us if any of your colleagues would like to attend.
8:15 a.m. – Registration & Breakfast
8:45 – 9:45 a.m. – Roundtable followed by coffee