Ramón Castilla has more than 15 years of experience as a corporate M&A and real estate lawyer.
Ramóns' main expertise is advising on corporate and real estate operations such as:
- Purchase and sale of the companies operating in the real estate sector;
- Purchase and lease back of all types of real estate assets (department stores, office buildings, industrial premises, hotels);
- Sale & Lease Back operations of real estate assets;
- Financing and corporate restructuring of real estate groups;
- Lease agreements acting for both landlords and tenants;
- Hotel operation and commercial management agreements;
- Turn key and forward funding agreements;
- M&A, corporate and business law and assistance on Due Diligence processes acting for both the Seller Due Diligence and for the Purchaser Due Diligence.
His expertise also covers advising international groups on their hydrocarbon research projects in Spain.
Our Spanish Real Estate Practice has been awarded as “Real Estate Law Firm of the Year” in 2009, 2010 and 2011, by several international legal publications (ACQ Finance Magazine; Corporate INTL Magazine, etc.).
- A regular speaker at various legal forums and conferences.
- A Lecturer of the “Corporate – Real Estate” course at the master in international law (LLM) in the ISDE (Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía).
- An Author of several articles published in economic and legal publications.