We provide comprehensive, results-driven legal services to guide you through all aspects of commercial real estate activity. We act as trusted advisors to investors, developers and lenders, helping to maximize the benefits of their activities across the globe.
We can share our expertise across the full range of real estate legal services, from acquisition, planning, financing, construction, leasing through to the disposal of real estate assets. We represent clients in all real estate sectors: office, retail, industrial, multi-family residential, health-care and hospitality.
Why choose us
We have genuine global commercial real estate capabilities. Our team draws on the collective experience from across the Firm enabling us to address the full range of challenges including public finance and legislative matters that may impact the long-term success of our clients’ real estate activities. You will benefit from our:
Invaluable insight into cross-border strategies, with more than 150 lawyers advising on jurisdictional differences to help create effective global strategies.
We have real-world experience in a number of sectors, enabling us to provide a superior value proposition.
End to end Service
An integrated service - covering everything from litigation to tax - helps ensure your real estate activities contributes significant value to your business, whether as operational property or for investment purposes.
Planning & Development Approvals
- Negotiating and drafting agreements
- Obtaining required government approvals
- Compulsory purchase and compensation
- Counseling with respect to tax incentives
- Power generation consents
- Regulatory compliance
- Real Estate Acquisition
- Real Estate Financing
- Real Estate Investment
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- Asset management, including lease negotiation and renewal, rent reviews, acquisition and disposal
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Tax Structuring
- Regeneration / economic and community redevelopment
- Refinancing and loan workouts and restructuring
- Tax Increment Financing
- Procurement and contracts
- Project development and finance
- Dispute avoidance and resolution
- Adjudication and litigation
- Project finance initiatives
- Documentation and tax implications
Our clients include:
- Institutional Investors
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Real Estate Lenders
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Government & Public Bodies
- Commercial & Residential Developers
- Corporate Occupiers
- Energy & Utility Providers
- Hospitality & Leisure developers and operators
- Educational Institutions
- Chemicals Sector
- Healthcare Organizations
- Property management companies
- Retail Sector
- Acknowledged by Law 360 as the 7th largest practice in the world in terms of resource and geographical coverage.
- Ranked as one of the top ten ‘most powerful Real Estate Law firms’ by Commercial Property Executive, when assessed through a number of qualitative and quantitative measures (including revenue generation, practice breadth, experience and accomplishments).
- Finalists in 'Property Team of the Year' category of the Lawyers Weekly Australian Lawyer Awards, 2015.