This is a Practising Law Institute (PLI) program.
Why You Should Attend:
Although the glass ceiling has cracks, there are still obstacles to its complete shatter. More women are needed in leadership positions in litigation and in the boardroom. Despite equal numbers of women entering the legal profession, female attorneys still lag in equity partnerships and leadership positions. The institutional hurdles against women in the legal profession are common and unique among female attorneys. Join our informative conversation and hear from our panel of women attorneys who have successfully broken through.
What You Will Learn:
- Strategies for women lawyers to obtain lead or co-lead counsel positions
- Getting on the track to law firm partnership
- How to gain the most advantage of opportunities to increase your visibility in law firms and other legal organizations
- Gain useful tips to obtaining board positions and learn how this can help increase equality in law firms and other legal organizations
- Hear useful mechanisms to cope with the ever-present and demanding push/pull of home life vs. professional life in the law
- Participate in a discussion about the unique challenges faced by women attorneys at home, in the workplace and in the courtroom
This program is accredited for CLE – Continuing Legal Education. For more information or to register, contact Robin Hallagan, +1 216 479 8115. There is a cost for attending this PLI program.