2301 N Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Register now to join us on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 when our dynamic Phoenix Labor & Employment team, along with special guests from other offices, get animated about labor and employment law!
At this year’s seminar, we will explore cutting-edge topics of interest to human resources professionals, legal professionals and business owners, all against a lively and exciting animation theme. We hope you will join us for what always proves to be a colorful event!
Topics to include:
- “The Iron Giant (or Gentle Giant?): One Year Into President Trump’s NLRB” – Lew Clark
- “And the Nominees for Best Animated Short Film Are … Arizona Paid Sick Leave, One Year Later; Class and Collective Action Waivers in Employment Arbitration Agreements; and Update on Sexual Orientation Discrimination” – Dan Pasternak
- “Preventing Your Worst Nightmare: Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Tips for the HR Professional” – Robin Campbell
- “Building an Investigatory File Any HR Professional Would Be Proud Of (And Your Employment Lawyer Will Thank You For)” – Alison Jarbo
- “State Employment Law Developments (And The People’s Republic of California, Too!)” – Michael Kelly
- “Practical Advice on Sexual Harassment Prevention in the Workplace: From Pepe Le Pew to #MeToo” – Laura Lawless Robertson
US$90 per person, first attendee
US$75 per person, two attendees
US$65 per person, three or more attendees
Discount of 10% for Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) and Arizona Restaurant Association members.
CLE, HRCI and SHRM credit pending
- 7:30 a.m. Registration and breakfast
- 8:25 a.m. – 3:10 p.m. Seminar