6520 Riverside Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Join us for our annual labor and employment law seminar – this year with a reality TV theme – where we will deliver information on employment law trends and topics in a unique and interactive way.
You will hear from lawyers Jill Kirila, Traci Martinez, Meghan Hill, Edward Newberry, Shennan Harris, Anne Marie Schloemer, Kris Woliver and Joe D’Andrea, who have a wide range of expertise in employment law, and unparalleled access to local, national and global resources.
Agenda and details:
- 8 – 8:30 a.m.: Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.: Program
- Lunch included
- A chance to win great prizes!
Please note that the seminar will be in a new location this year: The Exchange at Bridge Park in Dublin.
- America’s Got Talent: Employment Law Year in Review
- Leaves and Accommodations in the “Real World”
- The Last Rose – The Bachelor’s Guide to Sexual Harassment and Misconduct
- Keeping Up With Employment Laws
- Workplace Survivor – Finding the Balance Between Compliance and Culture in the Modern Workplace
- You’re Fired! Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Labor and Employment Apprentice?
CLE, HRCI and SHRM credit is pending.