6520 Riverside Drive
Dublin, Ohio 43017
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s our Annual Labor and Employment Seminar! Incorporating fun from your favorite comics, characters and superpowers, our labor and employment law heroes will save the day with information on business-focused employment law trends and topics in a unique and interactive way. Using their amazing abilities, lawyers Jill Kirila, Traci Martinez, Meghan Hill, Joe Yonadi, Shennan Harris, Anne Marie Schloemer, Kris Woliver, Joe D’Andrea and Ariel Cohen will assemble to share their wide range of expertise in employment law and unbeatable access to local, national and global resources. Plus, there are some fantastic prizes to win at the end of the day.
- Registration and breakfast: 8 a.m.
- Seminar begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Keynote at noon featuring Brian Ross, President and CEO of Experience Columbus
- Lunch included
- Chance to win great prizes!
- The End Game: Employment Law Year in Review
- Cutting Through the Haze: Substance Abuse Policies in Today’s Workplace
- How to Be a Pay Equity Superhero, featuring guest speaker Tara Aschenbrand, Vice President and Associate General Counsel at OhioHealth
- Superhiring: Mastering the Legal Requirements and Avoiding Pitfalls
- Sometimes, Even Superheroes Need Leave: A Discussion on Leaves and Accommodations
- Navigating Your Benefit Plans In Choppy Waters: Key Issues to Monitor as We Steer Towards Election Year
- Top Employment Law Mistakes Even Superheroes Make
CLE, HRCI and SHRM credit is pending.