6 Spectrum Business Park
Seaham SR7 7TT
Join us for an alternative, practical workshop on trading with China, packed with practical insights, solutions and fresh updates.
We are delighted to be partnering with ACOLINK on the Let’s Do China 2019 Roadshow.
This event is a refreshing take on the path to China, whether you are a prospective/passive exporter, a business that is already actively trading in China or a startup.
This November, the Let’s Do China 2019 Roadshow will visit three locations across the UK to help your business boost its international sales potential and get trading with confidence. This invigorating #LetsDoChina campaign, launched last year, is bringing together private and public sector perspectives, to equip you with the essentials that matter to your business and your international sales strategy.
This year’s campaign is organised in association with UMi, with the support of the Department for International Trade “Exporting is GREAT” programme.
What You Will Learn
We will be sharing our experience and will be on hand to answer any related questions, including:
- What are the latest insights on China trade policies, customs and regulations?
- China is opening up wider for business, but what does it really mean in the current economic climate?
- Why is the synergy between online (e-commerce) and offline crucial in China, regardless of your sector or industry?
- What are the practical steps to consider when entering the Chinese market?
- How can you consider IP protection and the new laws in your export strategy?
What You Will Take Away
Qualifying businesses that attend the event can gain free access to Yi MOOC online business training material. Yi MOOC is an online training platform for business that will transform your understanding of China e-commerce and the New Retail ecosystem, through short modules featuring leading industry experts from China.
We look forward to you joining us!
Lunch will be provided and there will be ample opportunity for discussions and networking.