Why You Should Attend
At this interactive program, based on a new series of video scenarios dramatizing important ethics issues in corporate practice, program participants “vote” electronically on the correct ethical responses, followed by faculty review, discussion and explanation.
What You Will Learn
- Representing multi-entity enterprises, some of which are not wholly owned
- Assignments that should be turned down
- New developments in confidentiality, attorney-client privilege, and conflicts of interest
- Litigation funding issues
- Collecting information and use of private investigators
- Misrepresentation, fraudulent nondisclosure and omissions
- Threatening and disciplinary action and the duty to report ethics violations
This program is accredited for CLE – Continuing Legal Education. For more information or to register, contact Robin Hallagan, +1 216 479 8115. There is a cost for attending this PLI program.