Squire Patton Boggs
127 Public Square, Suite 4900
Cleveland, OH 44114
We are proud to be hosting an event with the Association of Corporate Counsel Northeast Ohio, “Tips for Proxy Season and Year-end Reporting”. Our firm partner Julia Tosi will serve as a presenter, alongside Allyson Bach, senior corporate counsel at Progressive Insurance. They will provide an overview of, and suggestions for, navigating issues, updates and trends making an impact during 2020.
In this course, the presenters will provide tips for navigating this year’s proxy season and year-end reporting cycle, as well as suggestions for enhancing your disclosures. The presenters will discuss issues, updates and trends, including:
- SEC rule updates and activity affecting the proxy statement and Form 10-K
- Hot governance and disclosure topics, including diversity and ESG
- Proxy advisory firm developments
- Julia Tosi, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Allyson Bach, Senior Corporate Counsel, Progressive Insurance
This course has been approved by the Ohio Supreme Court Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 1.0 total CLE hours.