4900 Key Tower
127 Public Square
Cleveland, Ohio, 44114
Join us for a lively discussion with our diverse panel of first generation lawyers!
Our panelists will share the personal challenges and triumphs that they faced as the first in their family to go to college or law school. They will also share thoughtful advice on ways to succeed and pitfalls to avoid. We will have a Q&A session to answer audience questions on topics including law firm culture, financial realities, networking, mentoring, topics of conversation for small talk, and more.
A networking reception with hors d’oeuvres and beverages will follow the panel discussion. Please plan to stay for the entire event and meet our panelists, members of our firm and invited guests from the business community.
- Marisa T. Darden, principal, Government Investigations & White Collar
- Marques P.D. Richeson, partner, Litigation
- Alexander Bolden, associate, Corporate
- Michele L. Connell, office managing partner, Cleveland, Corporate
- Maura P. McIntyre, associate, Restructuring & Insolvency
- Chaundra Monday, senior contracts counsel, Progressive Insurance
RSVP by February 7.
This event is named after Ron Brown and Louis Stokes, former colleagues of Squire Patton Boggs, who strived for equality in the legal industry and the communities in which they lived and worked, and left a strong legacy for others to follow.