Developments have taken place at lightning speed since we held our first webinar on the legal and commercial risks for businesses to consider in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join us for our webinar, held in conjunction with Lexology, on the latest developments from a China, UK and US perspective, 24 March 2020 at 1 p.m. GMT.
Topics will include:
- Lessons from China - Daniel Roules will put the coronavirus in context, sharing the latest position in China and how companies are responding there to the outbreak.
- Commercial and supply chain risks - Paul Jinks will discuss the range of supply chain risk management measures that companies should consider.
- Labour and employment - Matthew Lewis will highlight the key labour and employment issues to consider, both in the UK and more widely.
- Health and safety - Rob Biddlecombe will flag the practical steps that businesses should be taking to manage their health and safety obligations.
- View from the US - Sarah Rathke will touch on how the virus is affecting the US.
This webinar is intended to help you manage your organisation’s global response to the COVID-19 outbreak and will be of interest to in-house counsel, HR professionals and all those involved in risk and compliance.