The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is impacting employers all across the US, but California has its own set of specific issues. Every California-based organization should have a plan of action in place concerning the virus and its implications.
Please join Michael W. Kelly and Carmen J. Cole for a webinar to discuss topics of importance to all California employers, including:
- The impact of closure orders and “opening up” in a post-shutdown environment
- California paid sick leave law
- Layoffs and reductions in force
- Avoiding liability while addressing exposure issues
- Additional relief for California small employers and the self-employed
- Avoiding wage claims while employees work from home
This webinar is intended to help you manage your organization’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak and will be of interest to in-house counsel, HR professionals and all those involved in risk and compliance.
1 Hour General CLE Credit available in CA. Additional states pending.