A recording of the webinar is available online.
In light of the recent concerns involving the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), we wanted to inform you of the significant changes surrounding our upcoming ESH Spring Seminars.
Please note that we have cancelled all four of our scheduled live sessions and, instead, will be hosting a webinar on Tuesday, April 21 at 9:30 a.m. All registrations received to date have been cancelled.
Please register for the webinar via the “Register” button above and note that access information will be emailed prior to the session.
We apologize for any inconvenience this adjustment may cause. The health and safety of our guests must continue to be our top priority.
During the webinar, our environmental, health and safety lawyers will provide you with an update on recent developments relating to health and safety law and compliance. The following topics will be covered:
- Employer’s health and safety duties during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Post-Grenfell fire safety update
- Mental health at work (including the recent France Telecom/Orange prosecution)
- The duty of candour – what is it and when does it apply?
- Recent fines and sentencing update