A recording of the webinar is available online.
The latest in our series of Talk to the Experts Virtual Discussion Forums will outline some of the key issues and challenges businesses should consider when preparing to come out of lockdown, how different sectors might be impacted and what steps businesses should be taking to enable them to manage their employees, risk and the financial health of the business.
Tony Reed, EMEA chair of the global Corporate Practice, will be introducing to you the following panellists, who will be joining us from Italy, France and Germany to share their experiences about the challenges and opportunities that coming out of lockdown presents, as the UK prepares for exit from lockdown.
Our panellists include:
- Ian Tully, partner, Corporate, Milan
- Horst Daniel, partner, International Dispute Resolution, Frankfurt
- Pauline Pierce, partner, Labour & Employment, Paris
- Hannah Kendrick, partner, Corporate, Leeds
- Matthew Kirk, international affairs advisor, London
Questions will be invited from the audience before and during this discussion.