*Please note the registration for this event is being handled by the Association of Corporate Counsel Middle East.
As lock-down measures across the U.A.E. ease and businesses re-open in the new post COVID-19 reality, join us for this interactive webinar session hosted by the Association of Corporate Counsel and led by SPB employment partner, Sarah Lawrence, to discuss the key legal considerations for employers as staff return to work.
This session will cover what you need to know, solutions and strategies relating to:
- Dealing with return to work issues
- Advising on the “new norm” of employees working flexibly and wanting to continue to do so; what issues can this raise from an employment law perspective in the Middle East?
- Managing employees that have tested positive for COVID-19
- Managing quarantine periods and annual leave
- Challenges with employees outside of the U.A.E. and not currently able to return
If you have any specific questions you would like answered during this webinar, please submit them during the registration process and we will make every effort to address them during the session.
We look forward to welcoming you.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
9:15 – 10 a.m. BST
12:15 – 1 p.m. GST