Join us for our second interactive Middle East Employment Law webinar session hosted by the Association of Corporate Counsel and led by Squire Patton Boggs employment partner, Sarah Lawrence, to discuss the key legal employment considerations and challenges across the Middle East in light of COVID-19.
This session will cover what you need to know, solutions and strategies relating to the response to COVID-19 in the Middle East focussing on:
- Implementing cost saving measures
- Readjustment of salaries / benefits and how to implement these changes
- How to make modifications to measures already implemented
- Making longer term changes to employment contracts
- Managing reductions in workforce
- Redundancy / termination procedures and issues
If you have any specific questions you would like answered during this webinar, please submit them during the registration process and we will make every effort to address them during the Q&A session.
We look forward to welcoming you.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email.