We are proud to be participating in this program hosted by the American Health Law Association (AHLA), available to members and nonmembers. Entitled “Roadmap for Addressing Real Estate in Health Care Transactions”, the program will focus on providing a roadmap for effectively addressing real estate in healthcare mergers and acquisitions transactions, including key property diligence, strategic considerations, merging departments, and other real estate considerations. It will cover the following related topics:
- Importance of addressing real estate matters and diligence early
- Real estate diligence and resolving issues, including reviewing leases and other use arrangements for compliance, determining fair market value for physician-owned properties, title and survey matters, environmental diligence, zoning matters and property condition
- Strategic considerations and evaluating short- and long-term real estate needs
- Merging of two real estate departments
John Thomas, a partner at our firm, will be speaking on a panel with:
- Kate Flewelling, Assistant General Counsel, Munson Healthcare
- Bryan Lewitt, Managing Director, JLL
We hope you can join us for this special opportunity to hear from these noted experts.
CLE Credit is available.
For further details and to RSVP, please visit the AHLA website.