With EU free movement into the UK coming to an end in less than three months, the UK government is introducing a new points-based immigration system from January 2021 and further detailed Home Office guidance is expected in the coming weeks.
We invite you to register for a webinar on Monday 12 October at 3:30 p.m. BST. Our speakers will include Business Immigration partners Annabel Mace and Supinder Sian, who will provide up-to-the-minute insights on the latest Home Office guidance and respond to questions, such as:
- What are the key differences between the new system and current Tier 2 sponsorship?
- Will you need to apply for a new sponsor licence?
- Who will the new system apply to and how will it affect your current Tier 2 sponsored employees?
- What are the new rules relating to switching visa categories?
- When will the new system be open for applications?
- How should you prepare?
- How will right to work checks be affected in light of the new system and the EU Settlement Scheme?
There will also be an opportunity to submit questions in advance of, and throughout, the session.
In addition, our latest briefing note on the new Points-Based Immigration System can be viewed online.