A recording of the webinar is available online.
Join us for part two of our three-part 2020 Global Compliance Forum Virtual Series that will discuss in each weekly program a key issue we believe will be important to your business and its management team, featuring thought-leading perspectives from industry leaders and practitioners.
For this session, we have convened a panel of experts to discuss their COVID-19-related challenges and solutions and through a series of discussions about related issues now being faced, we will identify a path to move forward.
- How have you had to modify your compliance program due to the impact of the pandemic?
- Are there new or emerging risks that have been generated by the pandemic?
- How are you addressing the pandemic’s impact on your training and awareness efforts?
- Jake Birmingham, Chief Compliance Officer, Roper Technologies, Inc.
- Jane Klinger, Senior Corporate Counsel, Investigations, Salesforce.com, Inc.
- Laura I. Pentova, International Business & Global Trade Counsel, Valvoline Inc.
- Jennifer Teerdhala, Director, Ethics & Compliance Programs, Analytics, and Risk, The Coca-Cola Company
- Colin Jennings, Partner, Cleveland, Squire Patton Boggs
This program is pending one hour of CLE in AZ, CA, CT, FL, NJ, NY, OH, TX and WI. If you need another jurisdiction, please email Robin Hallagan, Legal Training Manager.