A recording of the webinar is available online.
Join us for part three of our three-part 2020 Global Compliance Forum Virtual Series that will discuss in each weekly program a key issue we believe will be important to your business and its management team, featuring thought-leading perspectives from industry leaders and practitioners.
Members of the firm’s Government Investigations & White Collar Practice will share their expertise and experience related to the most pressing issues sure to dominate the landscape in 2021.
- Compliance Officers as Enforcement Targets – How to Avoid Being the Target of an Investigation
- Review of Regulatory Agency Trends and Priorities – Including SEC Enforcement and DOJ Healthcare Trends
- Comprehensive Q&A and Roundtable Discussion Around Compliance and Enforcement Troubleshooting. The panel will provide practical solutions to recent issues in an engaging format.
- Gabriel Colwell, Partner, Los Angeles
- Benjamin C. Glassman, Partner, Cincinnati
- Coates Lear, Partner, Denver
- Claiborne (Clay) W. Porter, Partner, Washington DC
- Marisa Darden, Principal, Cleveland
This program is pending one hour of CLE in AZ, CA, CT, FL, NJ, NY, OH, TX and WI. If you need another jurisdiction, please email Robin Hallagan, Legal Training Manager.