As part of the firm’s ongoing focus on COVID-19 pandemic challenges and opportunities, we will host an hour-long discussion, aimed at providing healthcare employers with an insightful program, called “A Practical Discussion of Recent Employment Law Developments Relating to COVID-19.”
This virtual event will focus on some of the key issues we see front and center in this sector, including:
- Managing unique telehealth obligations relating to employees
- New guidance on leave obligations for healthcare employers under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and other laws
- Practical guidance for shift structuring, layoff recalls and other operational changes related to COVID-19
- Avoiding unexpected pitfalls concerning remote workers
- Hotspots for COVID-19-related litigation and how to avoid them
- Impact of COVID-19 on union organizing, employee complaints and other protected activities
- Managing COVID-19-related safety obligations in the healthcare setting
- Future developments to monitor regarding the FFCRA, vaccines and other key areas
Sharing their insights and perspectives will be William J. Kishman and Laura Lawless from our Labor & Employment Practice Group.
We hope you can join us for this special opportunity to hear from these industry experts on these developments.