A recording is available online.
The delayed off-payroll working rules (IR35) are due to come into force in April 2021. Many hirers, staffing suppliers, consultancies and contractors who prepared for these changes last year will need to remind themselves of the changes and the likely impact on their businesses, risk and working practices.
We will provide guidance on how employment status is currently implemented, look at the changes coming and highlight your new roles and responsibilities, as well as the risks you need to be aware of.
We will also present insight from the private sector, explore the likely impacts on income and costs, and give you some payroll options.
Attend this webinar to understand:
- A reminder of your legal requirements, and how IR35 may affect you
- The areas of risk and the financial implications of getting it wrong
- How to avoid the pitfalls of IR35
- What your payroll options are
- How to implement change and retain talent
We will have 40 minutes of presentations from our expert speakers followed by live Q&A. You can also ask your questions ahead of time when you register.
- David Hopkins, workforce management consultant, giant group
- Daniel Haslam, group sales director, giant group
- Alison Treliving, partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Patrick Ford, partner, Squire Patton Boggs