A recording of the webinar is available online.
Please join us for an update on the U.S. elections focused on federal elections and key results from Ohio state races. Topics to be covered will include:
- Post-election reactions from our elected and appointed officials
- Perspectives on and from the battleground states, including Ohio, Georgia, Florida and Pennsylvania.
- Has polling failed us?
- How has this election amplified the changing mindset of the American electorate and how will this translate to 2024?
- What we can expect before Inauguration Day?
- What we can expect from a Biden-Harris administration.
Sharing their perspectives on the results will be these members of the firm’s Public Policy team:
- John A. Boehner (R-OH), former Speaker of the US House of Representatives
- Former Congressman Joe Crowley (D-NY)
- Former Congressman Jack Kingston (R-GA)
- Former Congressman Bill Shuster (R-PA)
- Rodney E. Slater, former Secretary of Transportation during the Clinton Administration
Moderating the discussion, and providing insights on Ohio election results as well, will be Timothy J. Cosgrove who focuses on Ohio Public Policy.