We are pleased to be participating with FTI Consulting in a live webinar event hosted by the Northeast Ohio chapter of the Association of Corporate Counsel, covering the topic of “Heightened Risks, Mitigation Strategies and Investigations During COVID-19.”
This session will cover the pandemic’s impact on the following areas:
- The new normal: working from home's data security threats
- Protecting and detecting data compromises in a remote work environment
- Best practices to preserve, collect and review data from emerging sources
- Best practices for conducting investigations in remote working environments
Partner Colin Jennings will be serving as a panelist, along with three panelists from FTI Consulting, David Meadows, Nicole Wells and John Winkler.
The agenda for this event covers:
- 8:45 – 9 a.m. Participants log into waiting room
- 9 – 10:20 a.m. Program
- 10:20 – 10:30 a.m. Q&A
For more details, including event costs for members and non-members, please visit the ACC website at the Registration link above.
Members: Free for ACC NEO members, law school students and faculty, and presenter's guests
Non-members: $40, payable by check
This course has been submitted for approval by the Ohio Supreme Court Commission on Continuing Legal Education for 1.5 total CLE hours. To receive Ohio CLE credit, participants will be required to complete a follow-up questionnaire, which will ask for a security code given during the presentation, as well as fill out a short survey for feedback. ACC NEO will submit the Ohio CLE credits for this program on behalf of attendees who successfully meet the participation requirements.
ACC NEO Executive Director