With compliance personnel working from home and unable to have face-to-face interactions with colleagues, customers, and regulators, COVID-19 presents unique challenges for AML and sanctions compliance programs. Meanwhile, FinCEN has been active - including through its recent Advanced Notice of Proposed Rule Making (ANPRM), Congress is on the cusp of requiring shell companies to disclose their true owners, and the new year brings a new administration.
Join us for a virtual roundtable to discuss recent developments, AML and sanctions compliance in the time of COVID-19, and FinCEN’s ANPRM.
Our speakers include experts from across the financial services industry:
- Angelena Bradfield, Vice President, AML/BSA, Sanctions & Privacy, Bank Policy Institute
- Paul Dougherty, Senior Vice President | Director Financial Crimes, Fifth Third Bank
- Jason Gonzalez, Assistant General Counsel, Federal Reserve Board
- Tyler Hand, Chief Compliance Officer, Western Union
- Matthew Haslinger, Group Vice President | BSA/AML Officer, M&T Bank
- Michael Mosier, Deputy Director / Digital Innovation Officer, FinCEN
- Edward (Ted) Starishevsky, Global Head of Sanctions and Anti-Corruption at American Express