A recording of the webinar is available online.
Join Anita Lloyd and our experienced industry-leading panelists for the first session in our four-part 2021 Women in Energy and Environment Webinar Series. We will be discussing hot topics such as #BuildBackBetter (the UK COVID-19 recovery campaign) and the green recovery, investment into sustainable projects and the circular economy, corporate and governmental environmental policy, and Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) accreditations such as B-corporation (B-Corp).
- Anita Lloyd, Director, Squire Patton Boggs
- Emma Arnold, Head of EHS and ESG Advisory, Arcadis
- Roz Bulleid, Head of Policy, Green Alliance
- Rozanne Davis, Head of Sustainability & Nutrition, Innocent Drinks
- Sarah Handley, Head of Sustainability and Environmental Governance, Siemens Energy
- Nina Driver, Practice Development Lawyer, Corporate, Squire Patton Boggs
For our US attendees, general CLE is pending for one hour in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, NJ, NY, OH and TX.
11 a.m. – Noon ET
4 – 5 p.m. GMT