More than two years on from the first Lloyds judgment, we know so much more about how GMP equalisation can be implemented – yet many pension schemes are only just starting to get GMP equalisation projects off the ground.
Join experts from Squire Patton Boggs and pensions administration and actuarial specialists Buck for a webinar looking at the practicalities of getting the ball rolling and making progress with GMP equalisation.
Key points we will cover include:
- A roundup of the latest developments, input from the PASA GMP Equalisation Working Group and practical insights on implementing GMP equalisation
- A focus on the latest Lloyds judgment, and the key implications from a legal and actuarial perspective
- What schemes should be doing next, along with top tips to ensure a successful GMP equalisation project
There is no charge for participating in this webinar.
- Kirsty Bartlett, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Mark Williams, Principal and Senior Consulting Actuary, Buck