A recording of this webinar is now available to view online.
Join Nicola Smith and our experienced industry-leading panelists for the second session in our four-part 2021 Women in Energy and Environment Webinar Series.
We will be discussing key UK environmental and sustainability issues ahead, such as chemical regulation post-Brexit, single-use plastics, net-zero carbon, circular economy and producer responsibility in the UK.
- Nicola Smith, Squire Patton Boggs
- Susanne Baker, Associate Director, Climate, Environment & Sustainability, techUK
- Susan Brench, CEO, Starbons Ltd
- Sarah Foster, Commercial Director, Comply Direct
- Sandy Luk, CEO, Marine Conservation Society
- Caroline Almond, Senior Associate, Squire Patton Boggs
For our US attendees, general CLE is pending for one hour in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, CO, NJ, NY, OH and TX.
11 a.m. – Noon ET
4 – 5 p.m. GMT