A recording of the webinar is available online.
Following the end of UK/EU free movement from 1 January 2021, the introduction of a new points-based system and the fast-approaching EU Settlement Scheme deadline, there are numerous challenges for HR, talent and global mobility professionals to contend with in the world of immigration this year.
Annabel Mace, partner and Carine Elliott, associate, will share their insights on issues, such as:
- How are right-to-work checks changing from 1 July and what is the impact for your current and new employees?
- How should you adapt your right-to-work processes?
- What is the latest Home Office guidance?
- What do you need to know about the UK’s points-based immigration system?
- Can you insist that candidates have the right to work when applying for a role?
- What do we know about the new graduate visa route for international students?
- What are the current COVID-19-related immigration concessions?
The webinar will also allow time for audience Q&A.