3655 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Principal Daniel Delnero is pleased to be presenting at LeadsCon from March 21 to 23, 2022. Their interactive workshops will break down the present and future state of compliance and legal risk facing the lead generation industry.
Topics being covered at the conference will include, among others:
- The continuing risk posed by the TCPA and the latest legal developments around online disclosures
- The rise of state-level privacy and TCPA enactments and the emerging regulatory patchwork (including the states to watch out for)
- Detecting and preventing lead fraud in your funnel (and the risk if you do not)
- FTC and UDAAP risk and state and federal enforcement (plus CID response)
- The impact of the Fair Credit Reporting Act on credit triggers and credit-based decisioning
- The impact of increased Fair Lending enforcement on lead generators
- Understanding how fraudsters bypass bot detection
For more information, or to register, please visit the LeadsCon website.