To provide a sense of the stimulus package's overall funding levels, we have prepared a general overview of the bill by subject area. Please note that this is a general overview of funding levels only, and does not report on every aspect of the bill. For a detailed analysis on any subject matter and the process for securing these federal dollars, please contact the Patton Boggs professionals listed below.
- $15 million for additional capital for the Surety Bond Guarantees Revolving Fund.
- $6 million for an additional amount for the cost of direct loans.
- $630 million for an additional amount for the cost of guaranteed loans.
- $375 million for reimbursements, loan subsidies and loan modifications for loans to small business concerns.
- $255 million for loan subsidies and loan modifications for loans to small businesses. $100 million for an additional amount for the Community Development Financial Institutions Fund Program Account.
- $8 million for financial and technical assistance, training and outreach programs designed to benefit Native American, Native Hawaiian and Alaskan Native communities.