In this issue:
- Draft Law to regulate Spanish quoted Property Investment Companies "Sociedades Anónimas Cotizadas de Inversión".
- Exceptional measures dealing with the compulsory reduction of capital and the dissolution of corporations as a consequence of financial losses.
- Royal Decree 2066/2008 of 12 December, which regulates the state plan for housing and rehabilitation 2009-2012.
- Implementation of the Directive Bolkestein in Spain.
- Proposals and measures by the government to reactivate Spanish real estate and credit bank markets.
- Resolutions of the Directorate-General of Registries and Notaries Public and recent case law.
In May 2008, international law firm Hammonds became a limited liability partnership. Hammonds LLP and its affiliated undertakings has offices in Birmingham, Leeds, London and Manchester in the UK, and in Berlin, Brussels, Beijing, Hong Kong, Madrid, Munich and Paris.