Nº 17 March 2009
In this issue:
- Compensation for damages for lack of information from a Bank
- The new EU Regulation on service of judicial and extrajudicial documents
- Another case law on client compensation after termination of distribution agreements
- Anti-suit injunctions with reference to arbitration agreements
- Ryanair vs. travel agencies
In May 2008, international law firm Hammonds became a limited liability partnership. Hammonds LLP and its affiliated undertakings has offices in Birmingham, Leeds, London and Manchester in the UK, and in Berlin, Brussels, Beijing, Hong Kong, Madrid, Munich and Paris.