In this issue:
- Focus on Pensions Disputes
- The recent equalisation cases - crystal clear or muddied waters?
- To give or not to give - reasons for trustee decisions
- Challenging the Pension Protection Fund Levy
- Dispute resolution - Should trustees change to a one-stage procedure?
- Can I have my files back please?
- Mediation in scheme funding disputes
- Investment advice: where does the buck stop?
In May 2008, international law firm Hammonds became a limited liability partnership. Hammonds LLP and its affiliated undertakings has offices in Birmingham, Leeds, London and Manchester in the UK, and in Berlin, Brussels, Beijing, Hong Kong, Madrid, Munich and Paris.