In this issue:
• Amendment of the outsourcing act in the field of construction.
• The modifications of the bankruptcy act.
• The new act related to loan & credit agreements and intermediation services executed by consumers.
• Novelties on the Spanish companies regulation related to mergers, splits, transformations, & international transfers of corporate domicile.
• Resolutions of the Directorate-General of Registries and Notaries Public and recent case law.
In May 2008, international law firm Hammonds became a limited liability partnership. Hammonds LLP and its affiliated undertakings has offices in Birmingham, Leeds, London and Manchester in the UK, and in Berlin, Brussels, Beijing, Hong Kong, Madrid, Munich and Paris.