In this issue:
- "Strong language" needed for exclusion clause to cover deliberate repudiatory breach
- No "parallel" remedy under DPA where malicious falsehood fails
- Split trial ordered in malicious falsehood claim
- The Equality Bill - impact on suppliers of goods and services
- Government abandons plan for central database of communications data
In May 2008, international law firm Hammonds became a limited liability partnership. Hammonds LLP and its affiliated undertakings has offices in Birmingham, Leeds, London and Manchester in the UK, and in Berlin, Brussels, Beijing, Hong Kong, Madrid, Munich and Paris.