In this issue:
- What IP Rights owns the author of a Database?
- Spanish "Digital Fee" (Canon Digital) examined by the ECJ
- Protection of renowned brand EVIAN: risk of confusion among consumers
- A Spanish Court orders the Data Protection Agency to initiate penalty proceedings against a Tv show that displayed an altered image of an actress without her consent.
- Appeal Court resolution in the Calatrava bridge case.
In May 2008, international law firm Hammonds became a limited liability partnership. Hammonds LLP and its affiliated undertakings has offices in Birmingham, Leeds, London and Manchester in the UK, and in Berlin, Brussels, Beijing, Hong Kong, Madrid, Munich and Paris.