View Authors November 2009
Welcome to the Fall 2009 issue of "Intellectual Property Update," a quarterly publication prepared by the members of Squire Sanders' intellectual property law practice. In this issue we address the following areas of recent interest and concern:
- The Death of the Written Description Requirement? Analysis and Potential Outcomes of the Ariad Case
- Patenting Incremental Improvements in Renewable Energy
- Prometheus Laboratories Inc. v. Mayo Collaborative Services and Mayo Clinic Rochester: More on Patentable Subject Matter
- What’s The Use: A Look at In re Bose Corp. and Fraud
- Trade Secrets in the Board Room: Director or Observer?