View Author August 2010
Welcome to the Summer 2010 issue of "Intellectual Property Update," a quarterly publication prepared by the members of Squire Sanders' intellectual property law practice. In this issue we address the following areas of recent interest and concern:
- Drafting Process Claims After Bilski: Applying the Diehr-Benson-Flook Principles Beyond the Machine-or-Transformation Test
- Patentability of Software After Bilski v. Kappos
- Keyword Advertising: Can You Really Protect Your Brand and Revenue In Cyberspace?
- A Service Provider Is Not Required to Be an Investigator: Service Provider Duties Under the Safe Harbor Provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Expanding Our Intellectual Property Practice in California