To keep you up to date on developments in the private equity industry in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), we have compiled the highlights from this summer’s C5 CEE Private Equity Forum, “Cutting Deals in the Post-Lehman Era,” which took place in Prague on 10-11 June 2010.
Learn what industry experts had to say about:
- The current environment for private equity in CEE
- The fundraising environment for investment in CEE
- Debt finance, LBOs and the appeal of mezzanine
- Recent and ongoing market trends
- Prospects for CEE private equity in 2010 and beyond
Read our Event Summary in PDF format.