Welcome to the Winter 2011 issue of "Intellectual Property & Technology Update," a quarterly publication prepared by the members of Squire Sanders' intellectual property and technology law practice. In this issue we address the following areas of recent interest and concern:
- "I Can’t Believe It’s Not Vodka" – Diageo and ICB Settle Their Two-Year Dispute
- Getting Your Shape Marks in Shape for Registration as Community Trademarks
- Is the No-Challenge Clause in Your License Agreement Enforceable in the European Union?
- The CAFC Strengthens Divided Patent Infringement Defense
- Taxation of Patent Profits – The UK Is Open for Business
Read the Winter 2011 issue of "Intellectual Property & Technology Update" (PDF).