The International Trade and Technology Transfer Reporter, a semiannual publication of the Squire Sanders Global Import and Export Compliance Group, is now available. With 36 offices in 16 countries, Squire Sanders is the first choice for one-stop global import and export compliance advice. In this issue we cover:
- US State Department Proposes to Limit Definition of Defense Services; Eliminates TAA Requirement in Certain Circumstances
- The Impact of EU and US Iranian Sanctions on Multinational Businesses
- The US “Blocking” Measures Against Libya Cover More Than SDNs
- Comparison of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act With the UK Bribery Act
- Recent Enforcement Actions
We have also updated our ITAR Handbook which includes the complete ITAR, a primer on the ITAR, government personnel phonebook, and is available at no charge to our clients and friends for reproduction and distribution throughout their organization.
- Download a letter-size PDF of the Itar Handbook formatted to be printed as a booklet.