Welcome to the Eighth Edition of the Quarterly Review from Squire Sanders Hammonds’ Property@ction Team. In this issue we will look at the following:
- Land agreements now challengeable under competition law
- How does summary judgment work in contested lease renewal claims?
- Mitigating rating liability
- Can expert witnesses be sued?
- Personal Break Clauses: The impact of the Linpac Mouldings Case
We welcome all contributions to this review and if you would like to discuss this further please contact any of the editorial team.