View Authors September 2011
Welcome to the Ninth Edition of the Quarterly Review from Squire Sanders Hammonds’ Property@ction Team. In this issue we will look at the following:
- (Some) Relief for Residential Valuers – Court of Appeal overturns Scullion decision
- Unearthing Restrictive Covenants: A Consideration for Developers Carrying Out Construction Work
- The New Valuation Tribunal Regime - One Year On
- Misrepresentation: How far can a seller rely on the Standard Conditions of Sale to exclude liability?
- Rent reviews – Does delay mean a landlord will be out of time?
We welcome all contributions to this review.