Issue 2 of the International Trade and Technology Transfer Reporter (PDF), a semiannual publication of the Squire Sanders Global Import and Export Compliance Group, is now available. With 36 offices in 17 countries, Squire Sanders is the first choice for one-stop global import and export compliance advice. In this issue of the Reporter we cover:
- New Dual National/Third-Country National ITAR Rule May Not Obviate Conflicts With Foreign Employment and Privacy Laws as Intended
- EU and US Economic Sanctions Against Libya and Syria Continue to Evolve
- UK Export Control Organisation to Charge for Export Licenses
- Recent Enforcement Actions
Also available is our ITAR Handbook which includes the complete ITAR, a primer on the ITAR, government personnel phonebook, and is available at no charge to our clients and friends for reproduction and distribution throughout their organization.
- Download a letter-size PDF of the Itar Handbook formatted to be printed as a booklet.