View Author December 2011
Welcome to the December 2011 issue of the UK Environmental, Safety and Health Review prepared by the members of Squire Sanders’ Environmental, Safety and Health Practice Group. This issue includes the following articles:
- The Relevance of Foreseeability to Health and Safety Prosecutions
- Transfer of Private Drains and Sewers
- HSE Cost Recovery Scheme
- Government Review of Waste Policy in England 2011: A Missed Opportunity?
- Barr and Others v Biffa Waste Services Limited: Permits and Common Law Nuisance
- Is It Getting Easier to Appeal Enforcement Notices?
- First Conviction Under the UK Bribery Act