Welcome to the March 2012 issue of the Squire Sanders Ohio Public Law Update (PDF). In this issue we highlight recent decisions of interest and legislation as well as the recently amended Local Government Innovation Program.
Case summaries include:
- State ex rel. Johnson v. Richardson
- State ex rel. O’Shea & Assocs. Co. v. Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Inwood Village, Ltd. v. Cincinnati
- Growth Partnership for Ashtabula County v. Testa
- Guenther v. Springfield Township Trustees
Recent Legislation of Interest:
- Substitute House Bill 209
- Substitute House Bill 225
For further information about these recent Ohio decisions, please contact your principal Squire Sanders lawyer or any of our public finance lawyers.